
Six more weeks until our graduation(May 29th)/wedding(May 31st)! It's crazy to think that we're almost there, but at the same time it's a relief. The planning and preparation is going so great! Both families have been so amazing with helping out, especially since Jake and I have school it would have been impossible for us to do everything without them! The invitations are all addressed and almost ready to send out once we get the pictures in, I'm very excited and they look great!
This past weekend Jake moved into our apartment (I won't be moving in until after the wedding). He's really loving it and it's coming together very nicely! The living room and kitchen are painted red, and one wall is covered in black and tan diamonds, and the bedroom and bathroom are a really pretty grey. My shower at Grace was also last weekend on Saturday afternoon and it was great! We got a ton of stuff and we are super thankful so thanks to everyone who came, and also to those who have helped us out!
This coming weekend is Jake's spring show for Broncho Legacy at OHS, I'm very excited and I know he's going to do great! The wedding shower that my Granny's friend Anita is throwing is also this weekend on Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, and I can't wait to see everyone there!
Last but definately not least, Happy Birthday to Theresa (Jake's wonderful mother)! We wish her a joy filled year and hope that her birthday is nothing short of amazing! (BTW...I'm VERY thankful that she brought Jake into this world!!!!!!!!! haha)
Thanks for reading & God bless...
-Hillary



1 comment:
WELCOME to the blog world Hillary and Jake - it's so much fun to post stories and pictures. We love to use our's as a scrapbook/journal of sorts. This is awesome - God bless you both!
Post a Comment